I GOT A BETTA FISH!!! Fishy Diary pt.1

     Hello, and welcome back to my blog. Last Friday I purchased a betta fish from Petco, and I wanted to share it with you guys because I have never had a betta fish before. The only fish I have had were the cheap ones from the fair that died within a week, and I had those when I was six. Now, I have enough time and responsibility to take care of my new betta fish.
     This project that I decided to take on, cost me about $95, including everything I bought; from decorations to the actual fish. Here is a complete list of want I got:)
  1. 1.6g fish tank ($30)
  2. Crowntail betta fish ($8)
  3. Blue and White gravel ($5)
  4. Betta fish pellets ($4)
  5. Water conditioner ($6)
  6. Five silk plants ($15)
  7. Freeze dried blood worms ($4)
  8. Rock tower aquarium ornament ($7)
  9. Betta hammock ($4)
+ shipping for some supplies and tax

     If you are planning on buying a betta fish, it will probably cost you about as much as I spent.

     My betta fish is named Dwight K. Shrute, from the character in the show "The Office". This character is my favorite from the show, plus I have a lot of inside jokes centered around this character. That's why I named him that. With my new betta fish, I am going to start a short blog series called "Fishy Diary". This will be split up into different parts as Dwight gets accustomed to living in a new home.
Image result for red and blue crowntail betta fish
Please subscribe to my blog to get emails about when I post on here. Thanks for reading my blog, and comment down below any suggestions you have.

Katelyn Haley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips and Tricks to Stay Organized

Watercolor Paper Design with Crayola Markers