May Plan-With-Me! Bullet Journal Spread

      This Tuesday is the first day of May and with the change of month comes the change of spread themes. Summer is getting very close and I decided to go with a plant theme that lightly reminds me of the summer to come. If you aren't very artistic, this spread could be helpful because there aren't any freehand doodles.

      I started with a basic cover page. I wrote "May" in the lower part of the page and stuck these cute cactus sticky notes around the title. I put them in different directions to give it some edge.
      Next, for the monthly overview, I wrote a mini calendar towards the middle of the page and then traced these vines around it to fill in space. At the bottom of the page, I drew a box where I plan on putting goals for the month. On the other side of the spread, I numbered the days of the of the month vertically. I titled it and then traced some cacti on the sides.
I spelled overview wrong, silly me. But I went back a fixed it.

     Then lastly I did the daily spread. The design I use for my daily spread was pretty basic so you can just use the picture if you are interested in copying it.


      Thank you for reading this blog post, and please comment down below any ideas that you have and don't forget to subscribe to my blog.

-Katelyn Haley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips and Tricks to Stay Organized

Watercolor Paper Design with Crayola Markers

I GOT A BETTA FISH!!! Fishy Diary pt.1