My Favorite Bullet Journaling Supplies


            I have been bullet journaling for over a year now and I have come to prefer certain stationery, so I have compiled a list of my favorite stationary items that I love to use and that I recommend.

Leuchtturm 1917 a5 Notebook:                           https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TSIMW4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Image result for leuchtturm 1917 notebookThe Leuchtturm 1917 a5 notebook is my favorite notebook to bullet journal with. I am obsessed with the notebook and I love the dotted pages. It has a built-in index and it already has page numbers printed on them. I find that most of my pens and markers don't bleed through the pages. I definitely recommend this notebook.

Uni-ball Signo Ultra Micro Ballpoint Pen 0.38mm :
Image result for Uni-Ball Signo 207 Uni Super Ink Retractable Gel Pens, Ultra Micro Point 0.38mm, Blue Ink,https://www.amazon.com/Signo-Ultra-38mm-Black-Dozen

I have been using this type of pen for years now and I especially love using it in my bullet journal. It comes in black, blue, and red. I found that it writes so smooth and it rarely ever skips. There is no railroad effect and the point is very fine with a deep black ink. The pen isn't super inky so it doesn't bleed through the page and it passes the 5-second highlighter

                                                      Zebra Mildliners:
Image result for zebra mildliners                                                    https://www.amazon.com/Zebra-MILDLINER
Zebra Mildliners are double sided highlighters with mild and pastel tones that are much prettier than the typical fluorescent highlighter. Each marker has a chisel tip and a smaller fine tip. I have one of the fourth sets of five. The fourth set is a little bit harder to find. They don't bleed through the pages in my bullet journal. There is one pack that is more fluorescent which I don't really like, but I don't use that set. I have an in-depth review also on my blog. https://bulletj.blogspot.com/2018/03/zebra-mildliners-review.html

Marvy Le Pen Fineliners:
https://www.amazon.com/Pen-18-Color-Set-4300S-18pk/dp/B007D3XLP
Image result for le pen marvy fineliners
Le Pen fineliners are a recent favorite of mine. I love them because of their vibrant colors and I like that the pen is really narrow and is comfortable to hold. I mostly love the aesthetic of them and they don't bleed through the pages of my bullet journal.

   
I hope you have enjoyed this post and please leave a comment for any ideas you have for my blog. Thank you!

Katelyn Haley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips and Tricks to Stay Organized

Watercolor Paper Design with Crayola Markers

I GOT A BETTA FISH!!! Fishy Diary pt.1